Sanitary Fittings from Rubber and Thermoplastics
REX Articoli Tecnici SA designs and manufactures a wide range of products for sanitary, drainage and waste water applications such as seals, gaskets, sanitary fittings and tubes. These products are developed and produced in close cooperation with our customers. Due to our experience and our equipment in the lab and in production we are able to produce products, which could be certified according to the differenet European and international norms.
International Norms regarded in our manufacturing process includes:
- EN681-1 (elastomeric seals)
- EN 681-2:2000 (Elastomerics seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers)
- NSF/ANSI Std. 51 (National Sanitation Foundation – Food Equipment Materials)
- EN 682 :2002 (Elastomerics seals. Material requirements for seals used in pipes and fittings carrying gas and hydrocarbon fluids (AMD 15837).
Click here for an overview over all REX products.
Our manufacturing technologies applied by REX includes :
- Injection moulding (IM)
- Compression moulding (CM)
- Transfer moulding (TM)
- Injection-Transfer moulding (ITM)