Rubber Level Crossing (HD)
Ideal for heavy duty rails: Resistant to the crossing of vehicles in excess of 35 tons. The passage between the asphalt and the external element can be protected by a reinforced concrete support that can be provided directly by the company. Thus adding even more stability and durability. The special joint makes the mounted platform particularly solid, long-lasting and homogeneous. The crossing is very resistant to vibration and absorbs a maximum of noise.
Click here for an overview of the level crossing products.
Use Cases for Rubber Level Crossing
Swisscross HD the rubber level crossing “silent heavy duty”
- Minimum vibration and noise
- For heavy vehicles exceeding 35 Tons.
- High stability and durability
Advantages of Rubber Level Crossing
- Good vibration damping and noise reduction
- Good load resistance up to 35 tons
- Quick and rational assembling and disassembling
- Ensure electrical isolation between the two rails
- For guache 1000mm and 1435mm
- Elements for small bending radii are available
- Approved in Switzerland