Resin Level Crossing (GFK)
The resin Swisscross crossings delivered with mesh or flat upper surface are especially suitable for building service railroad crossings in rail stations and escape zones for metro trains and at tunnel exits. The “Antivib” system reduces the propagation of vibration from the rail to the crossing for longer lasting materials and assemblies. The resin structures are fire resistant and conform to most international regulations concerning smoke emission in case of fire.
Click here for an overview of the level crossing products.
Use Cases for Resin Level Crossing
Swisscross HD the resin level crossing “Service Crossing”
- For pedestrian service crossing
- Fire Resistant and self-extinguishing
Advantages of Resin Level Crossing
- Maximum load in kg for a thickness of 38mm = 500 kg/m2
- Maximum load for a thickness of 50mm = 1000 kg/m2
- Good resistance to slipping
- UV-stable, self-extinguishing, good fire resistance
- Good resistance in average corrosive environment
- Approved in Switzerland