Rubber-Concrete Level-Crossing (RUBE)
The new RUBE model by Swisscross offers the advantages of both the rubber and the concrete materials. It offers better anti-vibration and anti-noise properties, higher weight resistance and lower deformation, quick and rational assembly, longer durability, better performance in snow and rain conditions, high stability. The load is distributed across 3 sleepers. There is electrical insulation between the rails.
Click here for an overview of the level crossing products.
The new model Swisscross RUBE® combines the advantages of the concrete crossing with the advantages of the rubber crossing
- Needing more weight resistance
- In snowy and rainy environments
- Best vibration damping and noise reduction
- More Load resistance and less deformation
- Weight distributed on three sleepers
- Quick and rational assembling and disassembling
- Better resistance and durability: Work on three rigid support points
- Best behavior with frosting and rain
- High stability
- Ensure electrical isolation between the two rails
- Approved in Switzerland and France